The Ew-Mar Gift Company, established in 1993, specialises in producing quality sand pictures and landscapes, available in aluminium, wood and plastic frames. We are proud to be the national market leader in sand picture production and distribution. Our products and services are highly regarded on domestic and international customers, most of whom have been our business partners for many years.
Ew-Mar moving sand images are famous for their uniqueness. Not only are they beautiful but they are also carefully manufactured using high quality materials. Effective and unusual, they have quickly gained popularity and become one of the most commonly chosen holiday souvenirs. Ew-Mar sand pictures are greatly enjoyed by both children and adults; every season brings new satisfied customers.
We are constantly expanding our product range to meet the needs and expectations of our customers. Your satisfaction is of the highest importance to us and therefore we strive to ensure that sand picture into a unique promotional gift for your company employees and partners.
As a market leader in sand picture production we provide a complete range of services including logistics and transport, as well as assistance with all the necessary duty proceedings for orders outside the EU.
Ew-Mar means friendly and professional customer service. Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Ew-Mar sand pictures are manufactured at our main facilities in Ostrów Wielkopolski. In order to ensure our customers health and safety we use certified raw materials from EU countries only the vast majority of the materials are produced in Poland.
We would like to emphasize that our sand pictures and the materials used in their production conform with the required standards and are approved for use throughout the EU.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files, which are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit various websites on the Internet. A Cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it derives, the “lifespan” of the cookie (i.e., the time of its existence) and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which a connection is established to the Internet.
Information clause regarding personal data protection
The Administrator of personal data is Ew-Mar Marek Mięczkowski with registered seat at ul. Włodzimierza Lewandowskiego 17, 63-400 Ostrów Wielkopolski.
1. Your personal data is processed for purposes related to transactions made as part of business activities resulting from the legitimate interests of the Administrator, subject to the customer’s consent - and for purposes consistent with the content of the consent granted; for commercial and marketing purposes, as well as those related to the handling of shipment.
2. Data provided is processed pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1 (a), (b) and (f) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
3. Personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the execution of the transaction. In the case of processing personal data for the legitimate purposes and period pursued by the Administrator and subject to your consent - until the withdrawal of the consent.
4. You are entitled to demand from the Administrator access to your personal data, as well as to rectify, delete or limit its processing.
5. You have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal.
6. You are entitled to lodge a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection if you have reasons to believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the law.
7. Personal data is obtained from data subjects.
8. The provision of data is voluntary but a prerequisite for executing transactions and business cooperation.
9. Your personal data is not processed in the form of analytical, sales and marketing profiling.
10. Contact with the data protection office can be obtained via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org